Saturday, March 14, 2009

Woo-Hoo!

So, I have decided to join the world of blogging! I am starting the Central Valley Greatest Loser contest and I would like to be held accountable. At this point I have tried every stupid diet that has ever existed. But this time I have renewed confidence that I am going to lose weight. This blog is the tool I am going to use as a motivator as well as to hold myself accountable. My plan is to work out every day and to eat approximately 1200-1300 calories a day. I am getting married on June 27, 2009 and while I would love to say I am going to lose 70 pounds, I would just be happy with 20:) I just want to look better in my wedding dress and feel more confident in my summer clothes. So, right now I weigh 180 pounds (I know, super taboo, letting the public know my weight). My goal is to weigh 160 by my wedding. Of course, if I could lose more than that, that would be awesome too!
I am going to be doing the Body for Life nutrition plan and eating 6 small meals per day. Then I am also going to do the Body for Life workout plan as well as the Greatest Loser workout plan. I'm excited and I can't wait to look better!















No comments:

Post a Comment